Ramon Mirabet joins 'Sons del Camí' program
The 9th edition of the Sons del Camí cycle features the performance of the Sant Feliu de Llobregat singer Ramon Mirabet, who will accompany renowned artists such as Noa, the Orfeón Donostiarra and Ginestà, as part of the Manresa 2022 project
Once again, the cycle of music with a Sons del Camí soul lands in Manresa, and this year 2022, it presents a luxury line-up. The latest addition to the 9th edition of the festival - which will take place between 7 and 22 July - is that of the singer Ramon Mirabet. Tickets are now available on the Sons del Camí website ( www.sonsdelcami.cat ) and the Manresa 2022 website ( www.manresa2022.cat ).
Ramon Mirabet returns to the stage after a two-year hiatus, ready to present his fourth work which will be released during the spring of this year 2022. With almost a decade stepping on stage and running out of tickets, the artist from Sant Feliu de Llobregat will show all his talent on July 16, at the Jardins de la Cova de Sant Ignasi.
Sons del Camí, one of the most important events of the Manresa 2022 project, presented the first confirmations of its poster a few weeks ago. Among the highlights are the Israeli artist Noa, who returns to Catalonia after touring some of the best stages on the planet, and the Orfeón Donostiarra, recalling his famous concert in May 1948 at the Kursaal Theater.
With the confirmation of Ramon Mirabet, the programming of Sons del Camí is as follows:
- Marala , on July 7 in the Cloister of the Museum of Manresa. Advance price: € 15 / Box office price: € 18.
- Joana Serrat , on July 8 in the Cloister of the Museum of Manresa. Advance price: € 15 / Box office price: € 18.
- Carles Cases , on July 14, in the Cova de Sant Ignasi Gardens. Advance price: 19 € / Box office price: 22 €.
- Noa , on July 15, in the Basilica of the Cathedral of Manresa. Price Zone A: 22 € (advance) / 25 € (box office); Price Zone B: 19 € (advance) / 22 € (box office).
- Ramon Mirabet : on July 16, in the Cova de Sant Ignasi Gardens. Advance price: 19 € / Box office price: 22 €.
- Messengers , on July 20, in the Basilica of the Cathedral of Manresa. Price Zone A: 15 € (advance) / 18 € (box office); Price Zone B: 12 ??€ (advance) / 15 € (box office).
- Ginestà , on July 21, in the Cova de Sant Ignasi Gardens. Advance price: 19 € / Box office price: 22 €.
- El Pot Petit , on July 22, in the Cova de Sant Ignasi Gardens. Advance price: € 12 / Box office price: € 15. Free for children under 3 years.
- Orfeón Donostiarra : July 22, in the Basilica of the Cathedral of Manresa. Price Zone A: 22 € (advance) / 25 € (box office); Price Zone B: 19 € (advance) / 22 € (box office).
A transversal program of events with more than 100 activities
The Sons del Camí concert series is part of a program that contains more than 40 actions and 100 activities and is divided into seven thematic axes: Spirituality and Thought; From Manresa to the World; Education; Culture and Art; Music and Party; Youth, and Sport. Highlights include the international forum for interreligious debate - which will address climate change from a youth perspective - and the actions that strengthen the connection between the Basque Country and Catalonia, the beginning and end of the Ignatian Way. Also cultural and musical performances, beyond those that can be seen in Sons del Camí, such as the Symphony Orchestra of the Gran Teatre del Liceu, Sílvia Pérez Cruz, Manel Camp, the Escolania de Montserrat and Jordi Savall, among many others. The full program can be found at www.manresa2022.cat .
The organization is led by the City Council of Manresa and the Technical Office of Manresa 2022, which have a number of institutions, agencies, entities, associations and individuals who have been involved in the project.
From Manresa to the world
Manresa 2022 commemorates the 500th anniversary of the arrival of Ignatius of Loyola in Manresa, on his way to Jerusalem on his pilgrimage. Ignatius spent about a year in the city, was inspired to write the 'Spiritual Exercises' and had a revealing experience, which marked his life and led him to found the Society of Jesus. For this reason, Manresa is considered the birthplace of the Jesuit order. So much so that many Jesuit centers around the world are named after Manresa. The commemoration - of world importance - allows to vindicate and to strengthen the patrimonial legacy of Manresa and to consolidate its paper like end of the Ignatian Way.